Monday, April 15, 2013

What am I loving this month?


Stuff I Have For Real Been Loving:

 Elf Eyeshadow Blending Brush- Love this little brush, its cheap and great for applying general eyeshadow!

You can buy it at: eyeslipsface.com
This is a Sonia Kashuk Brush, Number 04, it is a synthetic flat top brush, but I have been loving using it for my foundation, the brush is super soft and comfortable in my hand when using it!

I bought mine at Target
 These are L.A Color Eyeshadow sticks, I have mine in the white, bronze, and shimmery green- Not sure the name of the colors, but I will update this with the names. I love these little guys, they are cheap, and easy to use. The white one is great to use on your water line, a great dupe for Nyx stick in milk.

I got mine from 5 below on sale

 This is the Kat Von D Foundation in 42, I have been OBSESSED with this foundation! It has a huge variety of shades, and the packaging is gorgeous and functional. The pump is convenient and hygienic! The formula is creamy, which is easy to blend, but dries with a matt powder finish which I love for my oily skin type!

I bought mine from Sephora for $35
 This is Neutrogena's oil-free Moisturizer Face lotion...I love this so much. I have tried a lot of face lotions and they usually dry me out, irritate my skin, or make me brake out! This however, makes my face as soft as a babies' bum! Its light, not greasy, and best of all not scented and great for sensitive skin!

Mine was from Bed Bath and Beyond!
 This is Hard Candies' Glamoflauge Concealer in light. I have used this for a while, but really thought it needed to be mentioned! It literally covers all of my blemishes and doesn't look cakey at all! This little tube was a savior for me and my spotty skin!

I got this one from Walmart
Mallomars, these things are just freakin delicious! Cookie+ chocolate+ marshmallow= Mouth Orgasm! Sooooo Good!

-Market Basket

Dove Oil Detangler! This saved my severely tangled up hair! It didn't make my hair look oily, but sure did loosen up all the knots I had and make my hair shiny, smell good, and look healthier! I love this stuff, I just shake it up and apply on the damp ends of my hair When I get out of the shower!

This is from Target 



 This is the Buxom Lip Plumper by Bare Minerals. I got mine in Purple Haze, and it is so pretty! The shade is tinted purple, but not opaque so you don't look nuts or anything! On top of all this good stuff, it hella' plums your lips.

I got mine from Sephora $19



 This has been my favorite ever nail polish lately! It is Revlon Flirt. I saw this on Jaclynhill1 from Youtube, and ran out and picked it up! It is such a cute spring shade.

I got mine from Bed Bath and Beyond









This is my favorite Yankee Candle, it is in Leather and absolutely smells wonderful! Actually some people hate it lol but I think it smells amazing!!! Like a galloping cowboy hunk, it smells exactly like leather and will make your home smell fancy and kind of sensual. 


I bought it from a Yankee Candle Store

This is My favorite Youtube Beauty Guru Lately: Heidi Cupcake
-She's amazing and very unique, so check her out! 


This is my favorite song this month, Pink is amazing, and I love how realistic the lyrics are in this song to a relationship. Also the man with the tattoos on the bed is a total 10. "Just Give Me A Reason"


    I hope you guys enjoyed looking through what I have been loving lately, Please keep following me for more posts and fun stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment