Monday, April 15, 2013

Makeup for green eyes

                    Makeup For Green Eyes:

      Found some some makeup looks on the web, this looks make green eyes pop! I will be trying some of these, and will post the results! Wish me good luck! -Love your green eyed girl :)



Okay so..this one's a little over the top, but purple and green go together SO well, no wonder purple eye shadow looks so amazing on green eyes!

 I like this look for the two tone quality! Green on top, and purple on bottom, sounds good to me!


Love this look, reminds me of the mermaids from Pirates of the Caribbean. Not sure where I would wear this, but I'll find a way! :0


Finally, the cranberry look! The use of red toned eyeshadows is very in right now, and look lovely next to a green eye! The red/pink colored eye shadows, make green eyes pop the best, even compared to the purple eyeshadow look! Must try this. 

Here, is a step by step look tutorial I from MakeupDesignory on YouTube:

                                         


How the celebs do up their green eyes: 

     Kristen rocking the smoking green eye look!

                             
 Rachel showing off her green eyes with bright purple eyeshadow.


Angelina with a subtle brown look.


If you guys like this post, let me know and I can make more about looks for blue eyes or brown or whatever you would like to see! Keep checking and I'll up load my look I create on myself from looking at these styles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment