Monday, April 15, 2013

My Top Ten Celebrities (Just for FUN)

So Funny story: My boyfriend and I (well, mostly I) Thought it would be good to each have a top ten celebrity list. On these lists, we can choose ten of the sexiest people we have free range, if we ever get to meet them, to do whatever we want with. No Questions asked! SO you make a list of ten people you would most want to do anything with, and if you get an chance in hell at meeting them, you have the okey dokey to fulfill your wildest desires with them ;) haha this is hilarious, don't judge me on my choices, feel free to comment down below with your top ten choices, here is mine: (In No particular order)

Robert Downey Jr. from Ironman

Chris Hemsworth from Thor

Scarlett Johansson 

Hugh Laurie from House

Joaquin Phoenix from Walk the Line


Cam Gigandet as James in Twilight 

Dustin Clare as Gannicus from Spartacus 

Chris Pontius from Jackass

Michael C. Hall from Dexter 

Salma Hayek 
Comment down below with your favorite actors and actresses that YOU would add to your imaginary lists :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment